Moorea is a wild, untouched island – the ideal place for nature-lovers looking for a romantic escape. Nestled in a lush valley and sheltered from the elements, the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa inhabits an 18-hectare stretch of land between the mountains and lagoon, in gardens that feature more than 200 different plant species.
Offering standard rooms, suites, beach bungalows, private pool bungalows and overwater bungalows, this relaxed four-star resort is the ideal place to reconnect with the environment; to enjoy the tropical terrain of French Polynesia and the serenity and beauty of our crystal-clear lagoon.
Within the resort, you’ll find the Moorea Dolphin Centre, where you can get up close to these amazing creatures. We also house a Turtle Care Centre run by the non-profit organisation Te Mana O Te Moana. Our spa – the legendary Hélène Spa – was the first in French Polynesia, drawing upon ancient Polynesian healing therapies and natural local ingredients.
InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa has 142 rooms and bungalows:
- 36 Lanai Rooms (including 2 adapted for disabled people and two pairs of connecting rooms)
- 12 Premium Lanai Rooms
- 17 Garden Junior Suite Bungalows with private pool
- 17 Beach Junior Suite Bungalows
- 11 Premium Beach Junior Suite Bungalows (open view of the ocean)
- 21 Overwater Junior Suite Bungalows
- 28 Premium Overwater Junior Suite Bungalows (open view of the ocean)